Mayor & Councillors
Kempsey Shire Council’s Mayor and Councillors set Council’s strategic direction and make considered policy decisions for the benefit of the community.
View the Mayor and Councillors' Engagement Calendar
- Telephone6566 3224
- ProfileElected to Council in 2008, Mayor Liz Campbell is a Kempsey resident who was born, educated and owns businesses in the Shire. She has extensive experience in the travel and tourism industries.
- Telephone6562 7495
- Alternate Phone0427 952 068
- ProfileA retired resident of Euroka, Bruce Morris was elected to Council in 2012. He has a background in civil engineering in local government and the Australian Army.
- Telephone6562 4954
- Alternate Phone0458 806 587
- ProfileA local business owner, employer and resident of Frederickton, Dean Saul was elected to Council in 2004. He is a director of Hastings Valley Cooperative and involved with Kempsey Toastmasters Club.
- Telephone0424 266 836
- ProfileAnna Shields is a primary producer who resides in Kinchela. Elected to Council in 2013, she has been involved with the South West Rocks Sport and Recreation Association and Arts Mid North Coast.
- Telephone0417 461 716
- ProfileCouncillor Sue McGinn owns and manages a dairy farm and is a governing board member on the Mid North Coast Local Health District. In 2005, she received the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for her contribution to the dairy industry and as a role model for rural women.
- Telephone6562 5394
- Alternate Phone0428 631 847
- ProfileElected to Council in 2012, Ashley Williams works as Stockroom Operator for Akubra Hats and lives in East Kempsey. He is the President of the Macleay Valley Rangers Football Club.